- Listed: December 27, 2012 6:38 am
Quality Control Inspections
Ensures that the process, methods and fabrication procedures are as per defined standards.
Establishes and prepares new procedures for the processes and submits the same for approval.
Checks on the Inspection Testing Plan (ITP) requirements before proceeding with the NDT.
Conducts the Raw Material Receipt Inspection, Packing and Paint Touch up Inspection, Pre-shipment and Final Inspection to ensure the fabricated materials conform to the company’s standards and customer’s specifications and requirements.
In close coordination with the Quality Inspectors, conducts coating inspection as and when required.
Checks and reports to Shop Floor Supervisor any deviation in the quality for rectification.
Maintains the latest revisions and keeps them updated.
Performs site inspection at Sub-contractor’s Shop as and when necessary.
Monitors whether the paint and its application comply with the company’s standards and customer’s requirements and specifications.
Measures the Dry Film Thickness (DFT) using the Elcometer.
Performs visual inspection of coating and other test like Adhesion Test or Dolly Test if required by the specification.
Conducts Receipt Inspections of all abrasives (steel shots, garnets, grits) paints, thinner etc. to determine its compliance with the given requirements and specifications.
Checks the incoming material against PO requirements.
Checks and reviews TC and batch certificates.
Surface Preparation Inspection
Checks the job Inspection Testing Plan (ITP) and coating inspection prior to actual inspection.
Checks the instrument calibration, blast cleanliness level and blast surface anchor profile by dial gauge.
Performs weather monitoring at regular intervals of four times a shift (temperature, dew point, humidity and climatic conditions).
Documentations and Record Keeping
Prepares Inspection Report and Non-Conformance Reports (if any) for submission to immediate head.
Issues Inspection Certification and Shipment Release Certificate after final inspection of the fabricated materials.
Maintains all records, documents and procedures up to date.
Assists all QA-related report preparations.
Health & Safety Environment
Enforces and observes properly the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as hard hats, face masks and the like while inside the shop-floor.
352 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: May 29, 2014
Other items listed by admin
- Customer Sales Representatives (NIGHT SHIFT) Jobs in Islamabad , Pakistan
- Auto Cad Opertator Jobs in Gujranwala, Pakistan
- PHP-Mysql Programmer Jobs in Lahore, Pakistan
- D/12 Plot for sale.
- DHA CITY KARACHI 500 Sq.yards Residential Army Category Sector 9B RedZone available…
Popular Ads Overall
- ERP Consultant And Implementation Expert Jobs in Lahore, Pakistan (22898 views)
- PKR 1800000 – 2 plots fully developed area between New Peshawer Motor Way and GT Road (4745025936) (19353 views)
- PKR 4000000 – Margalla Hills Residential & Farm Houses Plots For Sale Near D-12 Islamabad (10711 views)
- HTML Coder Web Designer – Graphics Designer Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Pakistan (8984 views)
- PKR 2500000 – DHA CITY KARACHI (DCK)300 SQ YARD PLOT FOR SALE IN SECTOR 2A (00923354392256) (4622 views)
- Bahria Town Karachi 125, 250, 500, 1000 Sq.yards Residential Plots Available on Sale (00923219253000) (3445 views)
- DHA CITY KARACHI 500 Sq.yards Residential Army Category Sector 9B RedZone available… (2302 views)
- Junior PHP Developer Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Pakistan (1953 views)
- SAR 175000 – 1 BR – 10 Marla Plot No.57 For Sale In Sanam Garden housing scheme , Islamabad (00966540541526) (1542 views)
- BAHRIA TOWN KARACHI PLOT AVAILABALE FOR SALE 125 250 500 SQ YARD (00923354392256) (1471 views)