- Listed: March 19, 2014 4:44 pm
The responsibilities of a paid search specialist include developing, implementing, managing and optimizing one or more paid search campaigns. PPC specialists must have critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as the capability to review data and metrics, create campaign reports, and know how search marketing applications work. As a PPC specialist, you also need to optimize campaigns to increase the effectiveness. A few of the most important skills PPC specialists need to succeed include:
- Having good math and analytical skills: Paid search specialists need to be able to keep their campaigns within specified budgets. They also must be capable of seeing numerical trends within their paid search accounts.
- Being open to change: The ability to adapt and react to change is essential for PPC specialists in the ever-evolving Internet world, especially since the rules and tool features are regularly modified.
- Showing initiative: To come up with the new ideas and implement them, paid search specialists need to be self-starters and go-getters.
- Being a creative thinker: There is a constant need for PPC specialists to come up with new and innovative ideas for their accounts and campaigns.
126 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: May 29, 2014
Other items listed by admin
- DHS CITY KARACHI (DCK) PLOTS URGENTLY REQUIRED IN RED ZONE (00923354392256)
- PKR 27500000 – DHA KARACHI PLOT FOR SALE ON MAIN KHYBANE SHUJAT 500 SQ YARD (00923354392256)
- Call Center Agents Jobs in Karachi, Pakistan
- Business Development Manager Jobs in Bahria Town, Pakistan
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs in Lahore, Pakistan